[mythtv-users] RE:IR Transmitter help with RC, receiving some errors

Dex West dexwest at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 13:07:04 EDT 2004

1. One other question first:  How do I sent up two
serial lirc Transmitters on the same device?

2. I guess I didn't explain my symtoms well enough.  I
don't have the improved IR trasmitter with the
optional transmitter.

What I am seeing is the message about "Command failed:
 hardware does not support sending".  I'm in the
process of compiling kernel and lirc pre 0.4 with IR
sending on I just wish i could avoid this step.  Did
this fix your problem though?

--- Dex West <dexwest at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm having the same problem does anyone have any
> suggestions?  To this point I've had good success
> getting Myth working, but Lirc is another story..
>
> I'm running:
> kernel 2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47.rhfc1.at,
> lirc-0.7.0-20_cvs20040208.rhfc1.at, and

lirc-kmdl-2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_47.rhfc1.at-0.7.0-20_cvs20040208.rhfc1.at