[mythtv-users] Feature request: Address book module

rhanders at theantfarm.net rhanders at theantfarm.net
Fri Apr 30 19:41:57 EDT 2004

First, let me just say that MythTV is awsome. Much thanks to all the
developers who have worked long and hard to make MythTV what it is today.
While it works great and is rich in features, it also has huge potential.
My MythTV box is always on, and it has become the household server as a
result. I would like to suggest that MythTV developers consider adding an
Address Book module to MythTV and mythweb. Although this is not really
media related, as are most MythTV features and modules, I think there
would be great value in this.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

-Rob Anderson