[mythtv-users] Re: Fusion HDTV 3 card

Debabrata Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 19:53:02 EDT 2004

I'd be willing to attempt this if they demonstrate the hardware is capable
of decoding QAM signals. It's supposed to be but when they brought it to the
US they discovered it could not, read the disclaimer here:
http://www.dvico.com/products_mul_hd3.html

Basically I don't want to put up an antenna. I already pay for basic cable
service so I get all the local channels clearly, if an hdtv receiver would
get most of those I'd be paying $50 a month to get 2-3 channels extra.
It's like taking one step back, while getting ripped off in the process.