[mythtv-users] Tuning in Myth in the UK

Stephen Tait tait at digitallaw.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 11:48:17 EDT 2004

At 21:47 03/08/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>I think I'm at the last hurdle now! I have my PVR-350 installed and Myth
>running. I've put in what I thought was the correct details for tuning the
>card in to the Crystal Palace frequencies. However, I think I may have
>entered some incorrect data here as when I scroll through the channels I
>still get static.
>
>Can anyone post the details I need to enter here in the UK? Doesn't matter
>if it isn't my area - I can fine tune those I guess.
>
>Many thanks!
>
>Jo

OK, you're gonna want to open up your MySQL database, either from the CLI,
phpmyadmin or through MythWeb's channel editor. I'm also using the crystal
palace tuner, and you'll want it to look something like the attachment.

HTH

P.S. the beeb also keep a list of all the relevant channels at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/tv_transmitters/index.shtml