[mythtv-users] At long Last...

Brian Boyle brian.boyle at craigmedia.com
Wed Aug 4 15:54:38 EDT 2004

I don't have to many problems with the system as a hole, only when I
forget and open up the watch recordings screen while the box is
recording. I cant remember what MB I am using and I cant check right now
since I am at work. But I love the quality of the 350's out. I work in
Television and demand the best from my entertainment system, and the 350
delivers much better then I expected. I also have a Gforce 2MX440 in the
system ( I used it to set the system up) do you think that would work
better then the 350's video output?

I would really like to continue using the 350 since I am only running
this on a 1GIG pIII. And I don't know if the GF2 and the system would
start to get "steppy".

Does anyone have any idea what I may have done wrong when installing and
using the IVTVDEV driver???