[mythtv-users] LiveTV and Recording

Ryan Rawson ryan at invasioncity.com
Thu Aug 5 00:36:48 EDT 2004

Hey,

You are correct here.  Tonight mythtv correctly switched to record
another show while I was watching livetv.  I suspect one of the other
situations might have occurred, sometimes I notice that mythtv will
prefer to record sealab at 3am instead of midnight so that must have
been the situation then.

Thanks for the great reply!
-ryan