[mythtv-users] MythTV, lirc, USB, and my trouble!

tcorcoran at sagesi.com tcorcoran at sagesi.com
Thu Aug 5 01:29:14 EDT 2004

I have searched lirc site and susbscribed to all the mailing lists.  I have
googled and searched and thought it was time to see where other have been.

I have an InterVideo Home Theatre package that came bundled with a USB receiver

and very nice remote control.  I have been trying to get it to work under
Mandrake Linux 10.0 Official and, of course, MythTV.  Has anyone dealt with
this beast?  The numbers on the bottom of the USB receiver are XPC-RC01.

I am willing to purchase something explicitly supported by MythTV but it seems a

shame to give up on such a beautiful package.  If I do, any suggestions?

TIA,
TJ