[mythtv-users] MythTV, seeking ahead / behind, NFS, and bandwidth usage

David myth at dgreaves.com
Thu Aug 5 18:22:00 EDT 2004

I think this may be because your frontend doesn't see the backend mysql
and can't read the recordedmarkup table which stores the GOP info that
allows quick seeking?

When you hit pause/unpause does the osd show a varying (and wrong) length?

I fixed this once ages ago and didn't know why!
Now I do :'-(

David
PS subject close to my heart ATM :)