[mythtv-users] Wireless Keyboards

Dave Bush statman at twcny.rr.com
Thu Aug 5 22:16:07 EDT 2004

>>>So question, do mythTV users run with wireless keyboards and if so
>>>what are you using? Is RF preferable to IR?
>>>

>>Check out this link:
>>
>>http://changelog.complete.org/articles/2004/07/06/mythtv-remote-su
>>ggestion/
>>
>>There's a $17 one at NewEgg that works great.
>>

>I bought one and love it - looks a lot like the WebTV keyboards.... awesome.

Well guys - I bought a new 200 GB drive from NewEgg, and took your
advice on this while I was at it.

FWIW I also got the URC 8810 at Wal-mart for $18. I'm using 2.6.4 on
Debian Sid, so if I can accomplish the same thing using this combination
without having to convince lirc to work with 2.6 - I'm happy.

PVR-350 on the way from Buy.com, 200 GB drive & this keyboard on the way
from NewEgg... My little XPC will be my Tivo replacement soon!

- Dave
--
Dave Bush - statman at twcny.rr.com <mailto:statman at twcny.rr.com>

There are two seasons in my world - Hockey and Construction