[mythtv-users] remote + wireless keyboard

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 22:13:29 EDT 2004

It most certainly is possible (and I do it myself, an
IR keyboard, along with the IR receiver on a PVR-250).

For the keyboard, no software is necessary, just use
it as a regular keyboard.  For the PVR-250 remote,
you'll need the lirc software, and the keymap file for
the remote.

The only thing that you need to be careful of is that
the remote and the keyboard aren't on the same
frequency.  If they are, you'll run into some probiems
with buttons/keys not registering, or strange
nutton/keypresses popping up.

-- Joe