[mythtv-users] place to find channel changer scripts

Tyler Whitney kc8nsb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 01:01:11 EDT 2004

I would like to thank everybody that helped me with my audio
problem...it works perfect now and mythv is amazing!!!   i just had to
play around with the mixer a little bit and now it's perfect.  Anyway,
does anybody know of a place to find channel changer scripts for
digital cable boxes.  I am consiering upgrading to digital cable and
was just curious. If it matters, motorola makes the boxes for my cable
company uses.

Thanks!