[mythtv-users] Pundit

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Mon Aug 9 11:30:55 EDT 2004

Henk Poley wrote:
> Op Monday 9 August 2004 11:51, schreef John Pullan:
>
>>On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 10:34 +0100, Charlie Brej wrote:
>>
>>>I have a 120GB disk and a DVD-RW and hammer the machine night and day
>>>with no probs. (Its very quiet btw)
>>
>>Although it's quiet (compared with a normal PC), I wouldn't say it's
>>quiet enough to put under your TV.
>

> I have the same experience, yes...
>
> 	Henk Poley <><

I've had a few passing trough my hands recently and most are very quiet
but some aren't. Must be something with the fans but couldn't figure out
what. 6 out of 8 systems i've seen the harddisk was the noiseiest part.
I can also say that pundit-r systems make more noise than the original
model. They even released a bios upgrade for this but it is still louder.

Steven