[mythtv-users] Re: Jarods Guide & Nforce2 NIC

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Aug 9 19:10:27 EDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 04:26:24PM -0400, Tom Craddock wrote:
> error: Failed dependencies: atrpms-kmdl-helper is needed by
> kernel-module-forcedeth-2.4.22-1.2197.nptl_51.rhfc1.at-0.22-2.rhfc1.at
>
> Ive searched this list for info on the above, atrpms-kmdl-helper, and I
> don't find anything.  I looked thru Axels repository, and nothing like that
> name popped out at am.  Could someone point me to a post or in the right
> direction?  I appreciate any help.

It is part of the atrpms package. Jarod's guide introduces apt, which
does the search for such packages automatically for you, when you get
to installing mythtv and its dependencies you will find it very
valuable, so install apt/synaptic now and get going :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net