[mythtv-users] Help w/ Actisys Serial IR-200L

Cory Megitt mythtv at cable.megitt.com
Mon Aug 9 19:23:20 EDT 2004

Hi All;

I received my brand spankin' new Actisys IR-200L IR Blaster today.

I have 2 x PVR 250's working with a Hauppage Grey remote control.
The Myth box records two shows at once using analog tv.  I want to hook up
the Digital box to one PVR 250 card.

I am using the MythTV Suite from the APT resources which includes LIRC 0.7.0
which I believe is being used for the Grey remote.

I can honestly say I am very lost at this point and I am unsure of how to
procede without making a mess of my current setup.

The Actisys is connected on Serial Port 2 (2F8 irq 3)

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks;

Cory.