[mythtv-users] Mini-ITX motherboard

MacNean C. Tyrrell dardack at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 9 20:08:08 EDT 2004

mythtv at ripnet.co.uk wrote:

>Kinda OT, but did you know you can modify the Tivo to grab guide data via a broadband connection? i have a tivo S1 with a TurboWeb card, and a Tivo sub in good standing, and it picks up via my ADSL.

I did know, i would have to buy a turbonet/web card, about $70, plus pay
13 for the rest of my life.  So i can pick up the motherboard i'm
looking at for about 150, so in about 5-6 months i'll have spent the
same amount.  Although if i go for the pvr 350 instead of the 250 i
have, then yea another 12 months after that, but whats the fun in not
modding something.  hehe.  I'm looking forward to it.