[mythtv-users] MythWeather in web interface

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Wed Aug 11 07:00:01 EDT 2004

Rather than using the word silly and thus trying to prove yourself to be
better thinker than many of us, you could have rephrased your comment.
Anyway I ignore such useless comments.

The reason why I want this feature is that normally I access my myth-box
from office to see what is coming up and to schedule the recordings. Also I
set up jobs for encoding to XviD at night and next day I delete the original
.nuv files from office. I just wanted to add more features to the web
interface so that I could use it to refer for the waether info. Here in
Ireland, weather has major impact on our out-door life.

Thanks for the support from all of you guys.

VJ