[mythtv-users] Re: 1.15.1 and custom frequencies

Eric Lennon Bowman ebowman at boboco.ie
Wed Aug 11 14:56:01 EDT 2004

Joe described how to manually increase the column width of freqid, which
was most helpful.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, this didn't completely solve my problem.

I can change channels just fine now that I've put the right frequencies
in the freqid column, so I've removed my external channel changer.

But, my backend still refuses to change the channel before it starts
recording something that has been scheduled.  It always records on
whatever channel I last switched to in the frontend.

I'm using ivtv-0.1.10-pre2-ck100b, but I haven't applied any patches to
Gentoo's 1.15.1; could that be the problem?

Argh, so close to a working myth box, yet so far.  Thanks for any help.

--
Eric Lennon Bowman
BoboCo Ltd
ebowman at boboco.ie