[mythtv-users] Epia V10000 or M10000

Dirk Aust dirk_aust at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 15:03:40 EDT 2004

The M10000 has the CLE266 chipset with the included MPEG2 HW decoder, the
V10000 doesn't have this HW decoder and I'm in doubt if the old Ezra has
enougth power to decode MPEG at all, not encoding and decoding at the same
time. I have a M10000 with PVR-250 and I can watch realtime TV perfectly.

Best Regards,