[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend

mythtv at ripnet.co.uk mythtv at ripnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 10:28:24 EDT 2004

I havent actually tried it, but as I understand it, you install
debian (or gentoo) either direct onto the hard disk (quick, kills games capability) or onto a disk image file on the d: drive (ie, a large file held within the FATX filesystem). This is slower, but doesnt allow you to play games.

When I say i havent tried it, i mean i havent yet tried mythtv on the xbobx -i do have debian linux installed, and can confirmt hat it doesnt trash the games playing ability so long as you install it in a image file, not direct to hard disk.
george