[mythtv-users][OT] putting a PVR250 in Pundit-R

Steven mythmail at richardstraat.homedns.org
Thu Aug 12 15:12:49 EDT 2004

>> BTW: Ati just released new linux drivers
>> (http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/linux/radeon-linux.html?type=linux&prodType=graphic∏=productsLINUXdriver&submit.x=11&submit.y=9&submit=GO!).
>> Anyone tried the TV-out yet with this new driver?
>>
> Haven't tried but I see no mention of support for the 9100 IGP chipset
> in the release notes so it doesn't look good.
> (http://www2.ati.com/drivers/linux/Linux_3.11.0_IIRC.pdf)
>
> Steven

Just tried the new 3.11 driver on my pundit-r with xfree4.3.0 and get this
when it tries to load the fglrx.o module: [fglrx:firegl_init] *ERROR*
Device not found!
So I guess the 9100igp (RS300) is still unsupported.

Has anybody tried the ati xfree4.4.0 tree in the gatos project? This has
support for the 9100igp but they have only recently started adding tv-out
stuff for some cards.

Steven