[mythtv-users] MythLCD w/o compile

Ignacio Rodriguez iggy88 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 02:04:58 EDT 2004

Hello, i'm going to be buying a brand new case for my myth system
tomorrow, and I am stuck between the two models of the landmark (
http://atic.ca/index.php?page=LongDesc&sku=03364 &
http://atic.ca/index.php?page=LongDesc&sku=00451) and what i have 2
questions:

1. Can i use mythlcd or a similar program without compiling from
source ( i will be using the debian packages), i want to have the
system update automatically?

2. Can the gentoo ebuild be configured to use lcd? I would prefer not
to use gentoo, but i would consider it.

Thanks.

P.S. Has anyone else used either of those cases? Are they noisey, and
if so, can a cut as hole and add a 120mm fan on the top.