[mythtv-users] Turning CC support on?

Richard Wilkes rich at roleplayer.com
Sun Aug 15 14:58:38 EDT 2004

I've been trying to get mythtv to display the closed caption text
lately and haven't been successful.  I'm running the latest CVS as of
today (8/15/04).  I had assumed that I could just use the menu options
available when I'm watching a recording, but that seems to have no
effect, regardless of which one I select.

Is there something I have to do on the ivtv side of things?  I've used
various different versions, including the officially supported one, but
I'm currently running Chris Kennedy's ck103 revision, which (fingers
crossed) seems stable so far.

Anyway, any pointers any of you might be able to give would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Rich