[mythtv-users] dvd respecting cutlist

Rob Nichols rob at robnet.com
Sun Aug 15 15:19:54 EDT 2004

> From: Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net>
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] dvd respecting cutlist
>
> > If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to slap a GPL on this and send it to
> > people.  (feedback and suggestions appreciated)  If people are interested I
> > should spend a few days on cleanup.  Is there some place little tools like
> > this normally get posted?
>
> imho, all of the people writing these myth->dvd scripts should get
> together and standardize on things.

I can't speak for others, but I wrote mine for myself and a friend.  We had
fairly limited and specific goals.  (for example, pvr250 cards)  I image part
of why there are so many scripts is because there are almost that many ways
people want this to work.  I certainly would be willing to work on a more
general solution... but really have no idea what other people want.  I guess
that is part of why I was sharing, to get that kind of feedback.

[Sorry for the slow reply...  The day job frequently gets the better of me.]