[mythtv-users] Asus Pundit vs CoolerMaster ATC 620 (WinTV 250 now, pcHDTV later)

Benjamin Carlisle bcarlisle at 24oz.com
Mon Aug 16 18:04:17 EDT 2004

I have the ATC 620 with the 7NIF2, acting as both a frontend and backend.
The case does keep the sound in, but the rear fan is a bit whiney. It is
definitely the loudest thing on my whole system. Normally I wouldn't care,
but, like you, I want as much silence as possible.

The case is deeper than I expected; feels like a full ATX desktop size. It's
built very solidly and I'm impressed overall with the high quality.

Installing the 7NIF2 in the case was a snap. No issues.