[mythtv-users] Adding a second pvr-250; myth setup won't cooperate

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Aug 16 20:14:33 EDT 2004

Ok, now I have a *different* stupid question.

:-)

I'm trying to upgrade to a second -250 (this one rev-2; the short card
without the decoder hardware), with my 0.15.1 setup, with IVTV ck10z
drivers.

The driver seems to have found the card correctly, but nothing I do in
Myth setup will permit me to change the devices to anything except
/dev/video -- I even killed the card definitions and reset them.

Is there something obvious I'm missing?  I did the apprpriate amount of
googling, but I'm not seeing this one anywhere...

(My domain accidentally expired; the list seems to be coming through,
but carbons to jra at cgi.jachomes.com would be greatly appreciated for
the next day or two.)

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi