[mythtv-users] cannot view recordings

xavier nikoxan at mixmail.com
Tue Aug 17 04:38:02 EDT 2004

Hi people,

I've recently installed mythtv 0.15.1 along with mythweb 0.15.1 and mythvideo 0.15.1. I
can watch livetv perfectly, and made a pair of recordings. The problem is that
mythfrontend tells me there are no recordings at all, whereas mythweb shows me the
information of the 2 recordings (png images included, correct size...) correctly.
Moreover,in my /var/video directory holding video data (*.nuv files) appear the 2 .nuv
files as expected.
So, I reach the conclusion that mythbackend did record the 2 programs correctly, and this
can be confirmed using mythweb or looking at the /var/video directory, but mythfrontend,
at the "watch recordings" section, shows me "sorry, there are no recordings".

Why mythfrontend is cannot recognize these recordings?

Thanks for your time,
   xavier