[mythtv-users] Remove all data from channel 1001

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Aug 17 08:10:34 EDT 2004

I've been able to do manual recordings but have a scheduling problem. I
can successfully cancel a recording, but I can't restart another one
until the time elapses on the first one.

For example, I was making a recording and the backend crashed just a few
minutes into it. The only thing in the backend log that seemed out of
place was this line:
[mpeg2video @ 0x806d50]Warning MVs not available

Anyway, I restarted the backend and deleted the recordings. I wanted to
restart the manual recording, but the old one is still listed in the
channel, so I can't add the new one.

How do I remove the old data from the channel? What table in mythconverg
do I need to modify? Can anyone give me an example? Just removing all
data from channel 1001 would do it.

Thanks,
James