[mythtv-users] Asus Pundit vs CoolerMaster ATC 620 (WinTV 250 now, pcHDTV later)

John Kuhn kuhn at razorsys.com
Wed Aug 18 08:27:57 EDT 2004

I have a coolermaster 620 and recently setup a pundit for a friend of
mine..

I have to lean towards the pundit.. its much quieter out of the box.. it
also has ducting for cooling the proc from outside the case. its much
smaller as well. (1/2 the size?) note that you would want a SiS based
pundit, the ATI (newer) stuff is unsupported as of yet

getting a 620 surely is more flexible in the hardware area letting you
use 3 pci cards if needed without a riser.. like everyone elese says the
60mm fan on the back is extremly to loud.. I unplugged it all together
even after a 7v mod.. temps are ok even so

--John