[mythtv-users] Aussie 350

martin.ravell at rave-tech.com.au martin.ravell at rave-tech.com.au
Wed Aug 18 18:02:18 EDT 2004

I'm having some issues getting my FC1, PVR-350 rig up and running with X on
the framebuffer.

Is there anyone else in Australia or at least a PAL country with this sort
of system running who would mind sharing their XF86Config, modules.conf etc?

I'm working off Jarod's guide and my card seems to work fine. I can capture
and dd to it (although I have seen some strange colours on the captured
mpg's).

Rather than spam the list with a huge mail containing all my config I'd
prefer to take this offline and summarise back.

Regards

Marty