[mythtv-users] Re-inserting recordings back into mysql

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Wed Aug 18 21:46:01 EDT 2004

Brian C. Huffman wrote:
> When I was playing around w/ CVS though, it appeared as though something
> was missing b/c after playing the program once, if I tried to go back in
> and play it again, the frontend would crash.  Is there another line that
> I'm missing?

Crash or hang? The fact that it was listed in the playbox and
played the first time indicates that it's the recorded entry is
probably okay. However, you've said nothing of the recordedmarkup
table which holds the seek info. If you played a file once and
set a bookmark along the way, the next time you played it, it would
want to jump to the bookmark. However, without seek info it would
read through the file (possibly for several minutes) looking for
the spot.

If it is hanging, you should restore your recordedmarkup table.
If that isn't possible for some reason, you can use mythcommflag
but this may take many hours if you have a lot of files.

--  bjm