[mythtv-users] DVB-T playback thru PVR (FIXED)

Stephen Longhurst steve at longsteve.com
Thu Aug 19 05:52:57 EDT 2004

Hi Oliver,

> A few weeks back I posted[1] asking about difficulties fast
> forwarding, rewinding and using bookmarks with DVB-T recordings when
> playing back through a PVR-350 card.
>
> I have now resolved these issues by patching one of the source
> files in mythtv. I have for the time being decided not to post a
> patch to mythtv-dev, for reasons outlined below, but if this is
> requested then I will consider it. The (lengthy) explanation below
> is for mythtv-users readers; I understand the mythtv-dev list is
> aware of this issue.

I (and my future wife) would love to have this issue fixed. Could you
possibly send me a patch off list?  Also, can you mention the version
of mythtv it's written for, I'm running CVS from the time of the
0.15.1 release.  Finally, does it fix the incorrect length displayed
on the OSD when watching DVB-T recordings through the PVR-350 TV out?

Thanks very much,

       Steve

--
Stephen Longhurst