[mythtv-users] mythweb cvs: Call to undefined function: mail()

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Aug 19 19:08:04 EDT 2004

> Nope.  Same php.  And as far as I can tell mythweb doesn't write anything to
> the apache error log, so I can't start looking for clues.

That error is all that you'll get.  Since php catches the error (it's a
coder error, not a php error), apache doesn't even know that there is
one to report.   However, this really sounds like a missing
configuration setting.

Look here for info:

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php

Other than that, I don't really know what to say..

-Chris