[mythtv-users] Re: UK DVB Program Guide

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Fri Aug 20 15:54:31 EDT 2004

Here it is. (Usually works for BBC channels)

How to apply :
cd tv_grab_dvb-0.8
patch < subtitle.patch
make

How to use :
tv_grab_dvb -q 80

The number is how many characters into the title to search for the ":",
80 in this case. Sometimes descriptions can be really long, have a ":"
and then a few words at the end.

Enjoy