[mythtv-users] Re: Possible bugs in TV Editing

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Sat Aug 21 13:38:24 EDT 2004

I've also now confirmed that MythTV Editing WILL delete to the end of
a file from a marker without a "delete to the left of this" marker at
the end of the file. That's good, because otherwise it would be
pretty impossible not to get it to hang otherwise. The bug that I
confirmed yesterday still stands though - I'm unable to skip forward
to the end of a file in editing mode without causing the system to
hang. So far, this is the most serious MythTV bug I've encountered.