[mythtv-users] [mythtv] call for transcode help (for nuvexport)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Aug 22 19:32:21 EDT 2004

Since it's been explained that there's no clean way to go from nuv to
avi without reencoding, I'm looking for a way to use transcode to pull
data from the fifo's generated by mythtranscode.

So far, I've run into all kinds of weirdness, like resizing not working
to 480x480 (but works fine to 320x320 or 320x480, but not 480x320), and
the final image being made up of a whole bunch of tiny versions of the
actual image (some kind of bit-order issue, maybe)

Anyway, if you know anything about transcode and dealing with raw
audio/video, please reply, or stop by #mythtv-users on freenode and talk
to xris or Beirdo

-Chris