[mythtv-users] Corrupted database file

IvanK. chepati at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 12:28:08 EDT 2004

log into mysql and issue this command for every corrupted table:

REPAIR TABLE <table>;

that did it for me when two of my tables got corrupted a few days ago.

After that do CHECK TABLE <table>;

Keep in mind that no program should be using the db while you're repairing
tables.  It's best to stop mythbackend, and everything else that *might* be
trying to open mysql sessions.

IvanK.