[mythtv-users] xvmv epia M10000

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 14:12:19 EDT 2004

Thanks for the quick reply.  The comment I was referring to about the
via_v4l_drv not working is on the epiawiki.
http://www.epiawiki.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=EpiaPatches

If you have your system working on the 2.6.8.1, which patch did you
use?  Also, are you running a standard xfree/xorg or unichrome?  I don't
really care so much about cpu usage, as long as it can play tv without
skipping.

If you get back to development on the myth patch sometime and want an
extra tester, feel free to drop me a line.
Thanks.