[mythtv-users] mplayer/pvr-350 makes people blue

Clay Fandre clay at fandre.com
Fri Aug 27 12:53:37 EDT 2004

My Myth box w/ PVR-350 has been working flawlessly for me for 6 months
now, but about 2 weeks ago whenever I play movies using mplayer -vo
ivtvosd, the colors are all screwed up and the people are blue.
Watching live and recorded TV works fine, but everything I watch under
the Movies section is blue. (DivX, avi, etc.) I'm guessing I
apt-get'ed a new version of mplayer that did this. Anyone know of a
fix for this?  Do I need to go back to an older version of mplayer?
Does Xine have ivtvosd support?

TIA

-- Clay