AW: Re: [mythtv-users] Filesystem questions

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Fri Aug 27 19:49:00 EDT 2004

Ok, now I have fiished installing FC2 and my XFS filesystem is up and
running. I have also made an image so that I can revert to this state in
a reasonable amount of time. I tried to patch the 0.1.9 version of the
original ivtv but unfortunately all I get are some error messages:

"missing header for unified diff at line 4 pf patch ...."

This is waat I did:
- upgrade the kernel with the new nvidia driver.
- ran a yum update
- downloaded the 1.9.0-ivtv driver, "de"-tar it and rename it
ivtv-0.1.10.pre2-ck105k
- download the ivtv-0.1.10-pre2-ck105k and the diff file
- when I run the command "path -p2 < ../ivtv-0.1.10-pre2-ck105k.diff"
from inside the ivtv direcktory.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help!

Greetings