[mythtv-users] PVR-250 and Fedora Core 2

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Sun Aug 29 18:16:03 EDT 2004

Anyone know if there are plans to fix the FC2 issues anytime soon? If there
is not hope of this happening in the next month I'll scrap it and go back to
FC1, unless someone knows the fix...

I followed Jarod's instructions, interpreting all the way for FC2 and things
were going well, then I hit this wall, and I can;t figure it out. I am not
much of a Linux hacker wrt editing code and recompiling, so if anyone has
the secret, I need basic instructions.

In an email from Jarod, he told me he had the PVR-250 working with
2.6.7-1.499_7.rhfc2.at and the ck100m drivers, but I can't seem to find
those kernels/versions anymore.

Robin