[mythtv-users] Audio Question

David Sundberg bigdog072 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 01:14:05 EDT 2004

Hello,

I wrote in last week about digital capture issues, and
have given up on that for now.  The new question is;
I'm now running audio input into the line-in on my PVR
350, and then taking the audio output from the 350
into the Aux2 input on my Audigy, which then outputs
audio to my receiver via the optical out on the
livedrive.  Previously I had audio running straight
from my Directv box to Aux2, and got no sound, but now
that I route it through the PVR 350, I've got live tv
sound.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here,
but why would that make a difference?  Thanks!

David