[mythtv-users] IRQ 15 shared by integrated audio and PVR350?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Tue Aug 31 04:06:34 EDT 2004

I recently added a PVR250 to my existing Pundit+PVR350 system, and I seem
to be getting crackling audio on recordings. Looking at lspci -v I noticed
that the 250 and the integrates SiS audio share IRQ 15 - what are the
effects of this? Will it cause bad audio only when the 250 is being used?

If this is the problem, can it be avoided? I know people on the list use
Pundits with two PVR cards - can I change what IRQ either the PVR card or
the integrated audio uses?

--
Niklas