[mythtv-users] ivtv module segfault

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Dec 1 04:49:59 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 20:12, match at ece.utah.edu wrote:
> Yeah, I'm having no joy in FC3 with it, but I'm not seeing segfaults.
> Trying to use 100z.
>
> I can change channels and I have sound, but no picture. Not even snow, just
> a solid green screen no matter what I try, and this is on hardware that has
> worked flawlessly with FC1 since last spring.

There was some sequence of things to pass to the card via ivtvctl someone
posted a bit ago, but I can't recall exactly what it was... I vaguely recall
them saying it had something to do with fixing green screens...

> I'll figure it out sooner or later, but for now it's kicking my butt! I'm
> beginning to suspect v4l.

Huh, I just helped someone get an FC3 install with a rather new PVR-350 (tuner
type 47) up and running, had zero problems using the ck100zz driver from
ATrpms and the latest FC3 errata kernel. Dunno what the deal is.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...