[mythtv-users] Jarod's guide bugzilla

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Thu Dec 2 02:27:35 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 20:41, match at ece.utah.edu wrote:
> On 30 Nov 2004 at 16:09, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> > Hm, I've already opened a few bugs myself, that's odd... What exactly did
> > you try to do? Just create a new bug?
>
> So, I found searching Bugzilla to be somewhat cryptic, but I was able to
> find two bugs listed, both opened by Jarod. #314, which helps me understand
> some of the current ivtv silliness I'm seeing, and #315 which explains that
> some paths to module settings are incorrect. Also helpful.
>
> Am I missing any?

At that point in time, those were the only two entries. There are a few more
now...

> Some Bugzilla instruction might be helpful. I think I
> would have had trouble finding these if I hadn't seen Jarod's note above.

You can go directly to all of the bug reports for my doc here:

http://bugzilla.atrpms.net/buglist.cgi?component=Jarod%27s+guide

I'll see what I can do in the way of further documenting how to use bugzilla
as it relates to my doc when I start pointing folks there from the doc
itself...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com