[mythtv-users] Gentoo and MythTV

Juan C. Gallardo jgamo at cantv.net
Fri Dec 3 10:31:15 UTC 2004

I have install at least three mythtv machines with very different
hardware and gentoo without any big problems. The via M10000 motherboard
was the most difficult.
I have used PVR-350, pinnacle rave, and wintv to go (this one not
working very well), and everything works fine.

As many other people sais, Gentoo rocks!

Juan