[mythtv-users] The Goldfish is dead?

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Fri Dec 3 15:00:10 UTC 2004

I've noticed this over the past few days. However, after shaking the
cobwebs off of MSIE and firing it up, the site came up just fine. The
problem only occurs for me with Mozilla Firefox.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.273.5050 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)