[mythtv-users] Epia, MythTV, and a pile of confusion

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 22:37:13 UTC 2004

Jarod,
Thanks for the help all this way.  I think I am
getting it figured out.  I am a Gentoo man so I just
can't let myself go back to using RH.  It looks like
this ebuild for xorg contains the libXvMC stuff that I
need for the hardware decoding and also the unichrome
drivers.  It doesn't say if they are the 3d drivers or
not but if they aren't I won't cry about it.

What window manager would you recommend I use.  Part
of the reason I want to redo this machine is because
KDE was a beast for this machine.