[mythtv-users] Epia, MythTV, and a pile of confusion

Matt Picker mpicker21 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 02:15:56 UTC 2004

Jarod,
I found the reference to the mythtv cvs ebuilds that
you were talking about.  I don't think I really want
to go that route.  I wouldn't mind just installing
from cvs if I have to go that route.  I can always
just inject the mythtv package.  The rest of the
modules compiled as they are in .16 would still
function with the mythtv package correctly right?  Or
do I need to go completely cvs?  If i did an emerge of
mythtv with the dependancy only attribute and then did
the cvs I would have everything I need wouldn't I?