[mythtv-users] Re: Bad Colors and horizontal lines on pvr-350

Jå§òÑ M@¢þhè®$Øñ jason.macpherson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 01:09:57 UTC 2004

I solved part of my problem.  I thought I'd post my discovery for the
sake of the archives.

The vertical lines were caused by a ground loop.  I split the coax
cable comming out of the wall (one cable direcly to the tv the other
to my myth box).  That way I could use mythtv or watch televison
directly.  I had also wired my myth box to the video inputs.

I had accidentally created a grounding loop.  Those vertical lines
were caused by the gound loop.  Unplugin the direct connect or mythtv
solved the horizontal lines.

The the color is still out of wack on the s-video, I guess I'll fall
back the the composite cable.

-Jå§òÑ M@¢þhè®$Øñ