[mythtv-users] Re: Bad Colors and horizontal lines on pvr-350

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 12:25:08 UTC 2004

HI Jason,

my colours are not "all out of whack" per se but are quite washed out,
ie the yellows become white and some of the greens turn a white-ish
brown colour.  not ideal at all.  I think Nik has these same problems
as well..

i dont have an answer to this, but am willing to help along the way to
get this stuff sorted..